Invitation for Bids (IFB)Purchasing of Total Stations (Leica Viva TS16I or Equivalent) for National Rural Access Program of Ministry of Transport
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN
Ministry of Transport (MoT)
National Rural Access Programme (NRAP)
Afghanistan Rural Access Project (ARAP)
Project ID: P125961
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Purchasing of Total Stations (Leica Viva TS16I or Equivalent) for National Rural Access Program of Ministry of Transport
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
NCB No: MPW/WB/ARTF-IDA/ARAP/GDS/KBL/KBL/018/C2/001-REBID
Date: 08 October 2019
1.This Invitation for Bid follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business published on March 26, 2012.
2.The Ministry of Public Works, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received grant from ARTF-IDA through the International Development Association toward the cost of Afghanistan Rural Access Project (ARAP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the contract for Purchasing of Total Stations (Leica Viva TS16I or Equivalent) for National Rural Access Program of Ministry of Transport and Contract ID: NCB: MPW/WB/ARTF-IDA/ARAP/GDS/KBL/KBL/018/C2/001-REBID
1.The National Rural Access Programme (NRAP), acting on behalf of the Ministry of Public Works, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of following Purchasing of Total Stations (Leica Viva TS16I or Equivalent) for National Rural Access Program of Ministry of Transport.
Bidders must quote for the entire quantity and the Bidders who do not quote for entire quantity will be treated as non-responsive.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, May 2004, revised October 1, 2006, revised May 2010, revised January 2011 and Revised October 2014 is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Section, National Rural Access Programme (NRAP), Ministry of Transport (MoT) and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during office hours of any working day.
6. Qualification Requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
-The minimum amount of liquid assets and/or credit facilities net of other contractual commitments of the successful Bidder shall be AFN (6,000,000.00) AFN
- Turnover of bidder for the bid in Two years of the last Five years should be AFN 14,000,000.00
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
i) The bidder shall be either manufacturer of the goods or a duly authorized distributor/dealer, or bidder may produce valid dealership certificate/agreement as per ITB 19.1 (a).
(ii) Bidders must provide evidence of having executed at least One contract of supply of Total Stations, Engineering Devices & Equipment, Survey Equipment, IT-Devices & Equipment or any other electronics Devices and Equipment with equal or larger amount within the period in one of the last ten years with the value of AFN 6,000,000.00 AFN
The list of supplied goods shall include:
-Name and address of Purchaser with email address/phone No
-Contract number and date.
-Equipment/items ordered/supplied with their respective quantities.
-Scheduled delivery date and actual delivery date.
-Details of Complaint, if any, received from the purchaser about the performance of the Equipment/items.
iii) The manufacturer has the certificate of quality production in accordance with international standards of CE or equivalent.
(c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the following requirement:
(i) They will be of standard quality/make and will be fully suitable for the intended purpose and Proof of satisfactory performance of the equipment in similar working environment.
(ii) The bidder shall confirm the availability of after sales service for the period of one year in the country of the purchaser for the Total Stations (Leica Viva TS16I or Equivalent). It is required for the warranty period (as indicated in Technical Specifications section).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee 1000.00 Afghani. The method of payment will be cash. The Bidding Documents shall be collected by the bidders from the address below.
- The bidders or their authorized representative are invited to attend a pre-bid meeting at 10:00 local time on 26- Oct- 2019 at below address
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 02:00 pm hours (local time) on 06 November 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02:00 PM hours (local time) on 06 November 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of the amount AFN 330,000.00
9. The address referred to above is:
Address: Ministry of Transport (MOT)- Procurement Directorate, NRAP-Procurement Department ,MOT Compound, 4th Floor, Admin Block no.1, Macrorayan-e-Awwal, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Telephone: +93 744445347
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com