Invitation for Bids–Rebidding (Road Asset Management Project)
Invitation for Bids–Rebidding
Date: 24 February 2020
Grant No. and Title: Grant 0508-AFG: Road Asset Management Project
Contract No.and Title: Equipment Package 4: GIS Hardware Re-Add/PMO/MOT/G012/ICB
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 6 April 2020 at 10:00 hours (Kabul Time)
1. The Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Road Asset Management Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Program Management Office of the Ministry of Transport (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bdders for Procurement of GIS Hardware.
3. International Competitive Bidding – International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications, should participate in the bidding:
• Successful completion as a main supplier within the last five (5) years, of at least two (2) contracts each valued at US$160,000 with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply)
• Minimum turnover of US$400,000 calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last five (5) years.
• Availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirements, which is $50,0000
The qualification criteria are more completely described in the Bidding Documents.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact:
Mohammad Azam Jawid
Head of Procurement
Program Management Office (PMO)
Ministry of Transport
Pulicharkhi –Kabul – Jalalabad Main Road, District 12, Kabul Afghanistan
Cell # +93(0) 700706873
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents, in English, may be obtained by interested Bidders by downloading the Bidding Documents from MOT website: www.mot.gov.af free of cost. The Bidding Documents can also be obtained through email from the above address. The documents can be sent by email or flash memory.
7. Deliver your bid:
• to the following address:
Program Management Office
Ministry of Transport
Pulicharkhi, Kabul – Jalalabad Main Road, District 12
• on or before the deadline: 6 April 2020, 10:00 hours (Kabul Time)
• together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
Electronic submission of bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery of the bids.